Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paypal Method



This method works with anyone around the world
Paypal Method


credits to miZter-maZe

This method has been proven and indeed tested by myself and other people.
Obviously, this does work, but it requires a bit of understanding...




What You Need To Have
A Paypal Account. It is 100% safe.
People use it world-wide. I use it xD.




What do you need in order to get Paypal?
You will need any type of bank account, debit, or a credit card. Any is fine and will work.


But...I'm young..and have none of those...
It is probably the time to get open a free bank checking account =O!
(Yes, most banks offer free checking, and it shouldn't be much a problem to open one, heck I asked my parents when I was twelve haha) 
Or..does your parent have a paypal account..?


Dang...am I completely screwed?
Most likely.

Got Paypal? This is what you do.

1. Visit my other website called moola-adventures 
(This website is highly focused on making paypal online)

2. Explore the site.
(It is highly suggested to start with "How to Earn with Surveys"

3. Once you receive paypal money...
Buy G-Coins with your earned Paypal!

4. Done! Profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment