Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Search Engine Method


Google Sucks...moving onto a new one.


What You Need To Know?
How to use a Search Engine.
How to login onto the Search Site.
How to use THE SPECIAL Search Engine.
How to use common sense.


How to use a Search Engine?
Use the search box found on the homepage of the search engine and type in whatever text you want to search.
Mash Enter. (Some people don't know how to use a search engine and still mini-mails me for help =/)

How to login on the Search Site?
Visit the homepage of the site and then look for username and password.
Type in a username and password and mash enter.

How to use THE SPECIAL Search Engine?
Please read "How to use a Search Engine" & "How to login on the Search Site"

How to use Common Sense?
If you follow the steps above correctly. I'm pretty sure that's all you need to do.
It's basically just a search engine that rewards you points for using it...?

Now what?
Hmm..

1. Register with this link here
2. Confirm your account through an e-mail.
3. Use the Search Engine on the Main Page.

Here's a picture if you think you're still lost.
Boo-yah.

Now...How do I get Rixty?
The site uses a point system called swagbucks. It is basically the site's currency.
Swagbucks can be easily earned throughout the day as you utilize your searches.


How long does it take?
The average Swagbuck user earns about 1350 swagbucks a month (estimate).
That is the equivalent of $15 a month, and $180 a year.

$5 Ultimate Game Card [550 pts] can be easily earned in 1-2 weeks.
$10 Rixty Gift-Card [1,175 pts] can be easily earned in 3-4 weeks.


There are many other prizes/gift-cards to choose from, as these are just some common examples. (I myself get itunes & xbox xD)


If you want GC, then you would redeem the "RIXTY GIFT CARD" (DARE, I NEED TO EMPHASIZE MORE?)

How do I Redeem my Points?
If you look at the top of the page, you can see the words "Swag-Store"
That is where you can redeem your goodies.


Do you have proof? I don't believe you.
Here is my personal gift-card that I have redeemed previously.
It came in my e-mail about ten days later.
(I like Amazon xD)


PhotobucketPhotobucket






To End?
My highest suggestion is to start off by registering HERE =O!
Once you have done that, I suggest you then bookmark the site and download the site's plug-in.

~And please do not force the system just be natural with your searches.

Mission Complete!
Sent from my ipod.

Any questions feel free to ask in the "Help or Question" section above.

(-Credits to swagbucks for the pics ^^)

9 comments:

  1. So with Rixty... you don't need to get the physical card, correct?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep.
      Rixty is a virtual gift-card that is sent through email.

      Delete
  2. Is SawgBucks Safe? ~RainbowWriter of Tinierme~ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, as the proof that is provided above is personally from me. I have personally tested it and have friends who also use it too~!

      100% safe.

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks ~ RainbowWriter

      Delete
  3. It wont let me sign up for swag bucks! what should i do? ~Emily Kaye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First, are you using the link above?
      Second, what country are you from?

      Delete
  4. hi
    thank you for this
    i was wondering if it always works
    because when i "mash" enter the swagbucks guy appears and tells me...

    WARNING: You may be searching too rapidly. Please be sure to search on Swagbucks.com like you would on any other search engine. Thank you.

    and i dont get the swagbucks
    so i was wondering wat happened

    could u mm me what to do on TM plz

    my username is : sakuraxls

    thank you
    >.<

    ReplyDelete